Anything that doesn't fit into other forums.
Chronoteeth
Posts: 824 Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:01
Post
by Chronoteeth » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:35
So very cold...
1 degrees without windchill, -15 with.
First time school has been closed for more than one day due to cold.
So very freezing...
Bashe
Posts: 74 Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 21:00
Yahoo Messenger: gauwde
Location: Beavercreek, OH
Post
by Bashe » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:56
Yeah, it's cold as tits here, too. School was cancelled yesterday AND today because of it, and I hear there's a snow storm coming tonight! What a mess!
Cutmanmike
Posts: 482 Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 23:34
Post
by Cutmanmike » Tue Feb 06, 2007 17:27
Freezing here too. What the hell happened to global warming?
Davidos
Posts: 16 Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 18:46
Yahoo Messenger: dave_5430@yahoo.com
Location: Currently at: Netherlands
Post
by Davidos » Tue Feb 06, 2007 18:07
Freezing? Heck I'd be happy if it goes atleast 0 C
MasterOFDeath
Posts: 125 Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 17:52
Post
by MasterOFDeath » Wed Feb 07, 2007 0:13
It was probably about 60-75 degrees F here all day.
BlazingPhoenix
Posts: 488 Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:11
Post
by BlazingPhoenix » Wed Feb 07, 2007 13:00
It was -16 degrees here on Monday, got school cancelled.
Betanol
Posts: 61 Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 17:24
Location: Brasil
Post
by Betanol » Wed Feb 07, 2007 23:38
Lucky bastards! Here is doing 32ºC and is hot as hell!
I hate the sweating all the time.. My clothes get all wet.. I hate hot weather
Dutch Devil
Posts: 91 Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 18:59
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Dutch Devil » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:39
Its gonna get even hotter global warming hurray.
farlowj
Posts: 27 Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 15:18
Location: Michigan
Post
by farlowj » Thu Feb 08, 2007 17:58
@KOF, are you from Michigan? It was -20 here at one point in Kent county, which got GVSU closed, even though it's in Ottowa county. First time the university has closed like that in more than 15 years.
Phobus
Posts: 227 Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:48
Location: Orpington, Kent, England
Post
by Phobus » Thu Feb 08, 2007 21:00
Well, today, in the original Kent (if you will), the snow managed to save most kids from school. Not all mind. Some had to go in anyway, especially if it was local. I was out for most of the day in the snow though. Such fun it was too. Didn't even feel all that cold.
Of course, snow that will make England grind to a halt is probably nothing out in colder countries :laff:
BlazingPhoenix
Posts: 488 Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:11
Post
by BlazingPhoenix » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:14
farlowj wrote: @KOF, are you from Michigan? It was -20 here at one point in Kent county, which got GVSU closed, even though it's in Ottowa county. First time the university has closed like that in more than 15 years.
Nope, I'm from Wisconsin. =|
Betanol
Posts: 61 Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 17:24
Location: Brasil
Post
by Betanol » Fri Feb 09, 2007 23:39
I heard in the news today! A incredible snowstorm killed about 20 people in the US. Temperatures went -20ºC on NY!!!
God damn! Are you people allright?! ^^
smg m7
Posts: 81 Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 17:48
Yahoo Messenger: blue_blur_smg_m7
Location: Here, I hope.
Post
by smg m7 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:51
Well, we had three 2 hour delays, but our school is too dumb to use closings on negative temperature days.
Davidos
Posts: 16 Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 18:46
Yahoo Messenger: dave_5430@yahoo.com
Location: Currently at: Netherlands
Post
by Davidos » Sat Feb 10, 2007 13:12
First off, I have 2 posts. What the?
Secondly, where did my avatar go.
Third,
It hasn't snowed here. I was sick anyway so...
Snarboo
Posts: 469 Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:35
Location: space station base of the UAC
Post
by Snarboo » Sat Feb 10, 2007 13:43
Posting in the Off Topic forum doesn't add to your post count, I think.