Location: Middle of California where there is no air.
Postby BioHazard »
I should probably tell you how to make buttons huh?
You have to manually add stuff in the INI, the format is:
itm#=Name of program
itm#exe=Path to exe
itm#dir=Working directory
itm#arg=Arguments
itm#ico=Path to icon
itm#idx=Icon index
wildweasel wrote:I managed to crash it by pressing on the Delete, Up and Down buttons with no items in the list.
Okay, new bug: I assigned three items on the strip. Upon opening the strip, the third item (doesn't matter what it is) shows me a blank icon, and clicking it does nothing. I even tried filling in all the fields.
Buttons will get stuck in the down state if you hold it down and move off the window. NOT FIXABLE
Check to see ifthe mouse has moved off a button and if so draw it in the up position.
Okay, testing the Alpha... is there a way to dock it to any corner of the screen, or make it so that it uses up that space so that nothing else can use it? I'd like to use this as a shell for my laptop eventually!
DoomRater wrote:Check to see ifthe mouse has moved off a button and if so draw it in the up position.
It will pop back up if you keep the cursor on the window, but if you move it off the window. I have no way to know when the cursor is not on the window unless you WM_KILLFOCUS.
DoomRater wrote:Okay, testing the Alpha... is there a way to dock it to any corner of the screen
Not right now. I'm going to ditch the y-offset option and make it possible to move the strip up and down by ctrl+clicking it.
DoomRater wrote:make it so that it uses up that space so that nothing else can use it?
What?
DoomRater wrote:I'd like to use this as a shell for my laptop eventually!
I use it as my primary launcher on all my computers, even my laptops.
Location: Programmer's Room, talking to Will Harvey
Postby DoomRater »
The part about overlapping everything else is like what the Explorer Shell does, or like what Trillian does when it docks.
Also, why is the add button greyed out? I can't add anything to the menu. Are you not done with that part yet, or did I grab some sort of outdated version?
Location: Programmer's Room, talking to Will Harvey
Postby DoomRater »
Read, copied and pasted. (In VB that would have been the first thing I would have written because it would have been so esay to do so.)
EDIT: I still cannot really use it. It keeps saying I hae no buttons defined and even when I check the INI file to see if my stuff is in there and yet no button.
Do you really need the index number? Shouldn't it be the same as the number in between itm# anyway? Also this is far less confusing to add data in manually as well.